Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Black Ghosts: TGIM! in London and SXSW 2008 Recap

I know. I'm such a procrastinator. I have a ton of backlogged photos from various gigs that I wanna share. But hey. I'm only human. And luckily Urban Outfitters just gave me the right kick in the tush to at least upload my photos of the Black Ghosts set from the IHEARTCOMIX SXSW day party:



So London, please do take advantage. You won't ever find a better way to start your week! In fact, forget TGIF. Thank God it's Monday!

Anyway. Here's some of my photos from the SXSW set. And if your dance moves are stale these days, take note of my favorites of the night: James doing "The Hammer" and Josh doing the "Nosepicker". Couldn't have busted a move better myself. In fact. If Santogold ever needs to replace her backup dancers, she'll know who to call.













No comments: